Clear Span Buildings • 434-483-8325
Clear span metal buildings provide versatile uninterrupted space to operate efficiently. The market for large enclosures is filled with building suppliers, however, strength and durability of steel make it the material of choice for strongest clear span structures that extend the farthest without structural support columns.
Our customers have used these clear span structures for designing and operating Indoor Pools, Sports Facilities, Tennis Courts, Manufacturing Plants, Auditoriums Theaters, Warehouses, Gymnasiums, Stadiums, Hangars, Equestrian Buildings, Skating Rings, Outdoor Storages & Sheds owing to their robust and highly-trustworthy metal structure.
Benefits of Clear Span Structures
If you are in the market for a commercial building, and are wondering if the Clear Span Metal Building is the right option, look no further than us. Strength and durability is built into all our products. These structures offer even more unique benefits over a conventional metal building for the discerning buyer whose application is very different from a residential building customer.
- Spacious Interiors: Clear span buildings are spacious enough, with no additional support columns or legs. You can use every inch of space available in your metal building optimally.
- They’re Cost Effective: If you want a bigger building and less hassle, this is the way to go! Clear span steel buildings require low maintenance as compared to any other conventional wood or fabric based structure.
- Easy Installation: Our installers are well trained and experienced professionals, they can build your clear span steel building in a few days perfectly to your level site.
- Maintenance is a Breeze: Cleaning these buildings requires no more than just a power washer and soap. Steel is impervious to termites and rot, you don’t have to worry about seasonal maintenance and these buildings will last longer as compared to wooden structures.
All Buildings Include
- 29 gauge Metal Panels
- 14 Gauge 2 ½” Framing
- Center Peak Braces
- 4 Corner Braces
- Additional Options are available
- Built to Engineered Specifications
- Certified for 140 MPH Wind
- Certified for up to 35 PSF Snow Load
- Fully Braced
- Certified Anchoring
- 1 year workmanship warranty
- 20-year rust through warranty
- 10 year limited warranty on sheeting & trims
- 14 day service repair policy on any issue that may arise
50'x65' vertical roof with both sides closed
32' wide x 36' deep garage with 14' legs and a 12'x12' roll up door